Friday 16 August 2013

'Susie' cosmetic bag from Pattydoo's Tutorial

This is a lovely little cosmetics bag with a zip that I just finished making. I love it! Here is a link to the tutorial (which is very detailed and is in video form!) it is in German and/or English:
http://www.pattydoo.de/2013/06/sewing-tutorial-pouch-susie/





It's the first thing of this type I've attempted and while the zip could have been done better, I am happy with the end result. I am doubly happy because I used fabric that I had previously tried to make a circle skirt out of about 4 years ago (which was a big fail!).


This was what the fabric looked like before...


Maybe the tutorial will inspire you to make a little bag too! I only started watching the video out of curiosity and ended up going the whole hog!

Thanks for reading,

Anna x.

No comments:

Post a Comment