Monday 17 November 2014

Back with a Bronte Top

I'm back! This time I hope to make my blog a little more focused on sewing and less rambling.

I have made lots of garments since my last post in April, so I may write about some of them but I'd like to start with my latest make, my third Bronte top from Jennifer Lauren Vintage (also available as part of Perfect Pattern Parcel no. 6).

I decided to add a contract neck binding in a green 100% cotton jersey



Please excuse the mad face
You might be able to tell that these photos are pre-hemming... I was just so pleased with how it turned out that I wanted to take pictures while the man of the house was around to help me.

The fabric was a green and white striped cotton/lycra that I bought in Abakhan Stoke on Trent when I was last home visiting my parents in August. Oh how I wish that Abakhan had shops in France...

So, as a final thought... I absolutely love reading all the wonderful sewing blogs out there and have been thinking about getting back into blogging for a while. I'm hoping to become more active in the world of sewing-blogging and hopefully talk to some of you lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment